Meet Our Missionaries
Here at Southgate a portion of our offerings are dedicated to supporting the missionaries of the Baptist Missionary Association. Here you can find a few missionaries we are giving toward this year. For a more extensive list of our missionaries visit the BMA missions page.
• That we will be an encouragement and a blessing to church planters in Ukraine and former Soviet countries.
• That we will enjoy grace, safety, and good health in all our travels.
• That Coleen’s back troubles will be properly treated.
• That God will open doors to make disciples among Russian speakers in Israel.
• That Coleen’s Art and Crafts ministry will draw new people to faith in Christ and encourage those to whom she ministers.
• That the Lord grant an end to Russia’s aggression in Eastern Ukraine and heal the division among people living there.
• He has given me many opportunities to mentor and coach ministry leaders in Ukraine and former Soviet countries.
• He has healed my achilles tendon from last year’s rupture and surgery in January, and blessed my recovery from three heart stents placed in May
Jeff and Coleen
Grady, Denise, Allen and Amanda
• That the Lord will continue to call men for ministry.
• For national missionaries to be considered for new fields.
• For the churches of the Huasteca Hidalguense.
• For El Alba Baptist Churche in Pachuca, Hidalgo.
• For The Martha Johnson School and its growth and ministry.
• For protection and provision for all the families involved in all of BMA Mexico Ministries.
• For the men that have been preparing for ministry and new fields.
• For the continued growth in the BMA Mexican Missions.
• For the souls saved and baptized in the last year.
• For the new churches that have been organized.
• For God sustaining the Martha Johnson School Ministry.
• For the supporting churches in BMA America. Without your continued prayers, we would be adrift
• For our ministry among the Iraqi and Syrian refugees in dallas-ft. worth area.
• For the church plant in Oklahoma and the house church in Louisiana.
• For Living Word Arabic Church in Dallas, and for her rapid growth to continue.
• For the ministry we do in Arabic through Internet, social media, and satellite.
• For the multiplication of Arabic church plants in North America and for American churches to host Arabic congregations.
• For all the salvations and baptisms in 2015.
• For several opportunities to teach seminars in both English and Arabic dealing with apologetics, mission, and reaching cross-cultural ethnic groups.
• For protection, guidance, and discernment for Jenny and me.
• For adding more Arabic Bible study and discipleship house groups in different cities.
• For our partners, the prayer team who support us spiritually, and our hosting church in Dallas.
Ashraf, Jenny, John and Mark
Address: 1418 Timber Ridge Dr
Allen, TX 75002
• For God’s name to be glorified.
• For souls to be saved.
• For broken families to be made whole.
• For more opportunities for community involvement.
• For faithful monthly financial partners.
• For Chael Lyon Barker, born 8/9/15.
• For spiritual growth within individuals and families at Refuge Church.
• For a growing small group ministry.
• That we have our own church building now!
• That we have started weekly services.
Matt, Allison and Calix
Address: 1344 W. Berkshire Ave.
Nixa, MO 65714
• That we would be bold in sharing the gospel and see many accept Christ as their Savior.
• For new doors to open so we would be able to build relationships with those who need to know Christ.
• That God would move in big ways to accomplish His will in and through Refuge Church and provide all the resources needed to accomplish His vision and mission.
• For growth both spiritually and physically within Refuge Church.
• For wisdom and discernment as we seek to make a difference in the community through making disciples continually.
• For launching into full weekly services.
• For a new space for Refuge Church to meet and worship.
• That lives are being changed both now and for eternity.
• That God continually provides for our needs as He broadens our reach month by month.
John, Alisha, Macey and Dalton
Address: 1107 Verna Lane
Nixa, Missouri 65714
• For our family as we meet people here in North Georgia and share with them about Jesus and the Vision for StonePoint Church.
• For God to raise up leaders who want to be a part of our launch team as well as volunteers as we start holding Life Group Bible Studies and Preview Services.
• For a successful Launch of the church to weekly services (targeting Fall 2016).
• For God to continue to touch others and spur them on to give financially to this ministry and pray consistently for us and the mission here in Georgia.
• For a successful move and transition from Texas to Georgia to plant StonePoint Church.
• For our son-in-law finding a great job in the technology field here in the Atlanta, Georgia area.
• For moving into and settling into our home here in Georgia and our son, Tyler, starting tenth grade.
• For the healthy birth of our grandson, Ari Michael Hardy.
• That God brought us to a neighborhood community here that He wants to see changed for Him to make a difference in our area and that He continually brings people into our paths that He wants us to meet and share with.
Todd, Tina, Taylor and Tyler
Address: 8905 Huntshire Ct
Cumming, Georgia 30028
• For wisdom and favor as we look to plant more recovery groups. We have planted four officially, two in Tela, one in San Pedro Sula and one in Panama.
• That the two groups in Tela are maturing and need less and less input and direction. We hope to see them reproduce among the Garifuna people.
• For Penny’s back and our overall health.
• For grace as we are away from our family and friends during the holidays and other important days.
• For all those who pray and support us in our work here.
• My surgery was successful and I am free of dizziness.
• For a tremendously successful Women’s Conference.
• For the transformed lives and churches we are seeing here in Honduras.
• For the continued growth of the ministry.
• For the encouragement from our friends as we continue to serve the Lord.
Brad and Penny
Address: Residencial Porto Bello
Barrio La Curva
Bloque L y Casa #3